Wednesday, March 16, 2011

date wif Aunty Jerr

Awesome! The feeling never before =)
Having date with BF's mum alone (^.^)

Since Jerr is going to Aussie, i should take his responsibility to visit his mummy.
Jerr is very good son, he know that his mummy will be lonely so i receive his order to accompany Aunty =)
and so, practice to become good future daughter *WINK *

It was yesterday evening,
I was so nervous to give a call to Aunty.
you know, my situation.....erm....GENG JIONG betulx10
I even asked my mum to give me dialog practice how to ask Aunty for breakfast~
I know is FUNNY, i scare i forget what to say when i call Aunty XDhahhahahaha
I text Jerr and tell him im geng jiong, so bad he never choic me >.<

Lastly, I take a deep breath,
and called her...
Tu...tu....tu....
she answered, " Hello"
I quickly speak out what i want to tell ,
" Hello, Aunty, Im qiu yun, I just come back rawang, and hor, tomorrow morning you free ho? We eat breakfast together larx!"
and bla bla bla~
hahahahaha......im super duper GENG JIONG larx! but actually she is quite friendly
She promise to fetch me up on 9 morning  =)

The weather in this morning really bad!
Heavy rain =.=!
aiyoyo~~
I thought aunty will be delay, but she came punctually!
She seem very happy and we chit-chat a lot in the car
She brought me to eat Rawang Best Wan Tan Mee, place where jerr & I always date there=) she know

Last time, Jerr used to ordered 一个半wan tan mee( extra large) for me
hahaha, i have a big tummy can finish all, Jerr always say im different frm other girl, i HATE diet!
DIET = TORTURE! I bek tahan  when see YUMMY food especially those sweet tooth!

Aunty did help me to order 一个半wan tan mee too...hehehehehe, paiseh lerx!
and order extra 8 biji of wan tan too....yeah~! super happy!

After that, i follow Aunty go her house,
I create a msn account for her, and show her Jerr's pix..
She miss him so much T.T and she told me her time pass slow when alone at home
she hope to stay with Jerr in Aussie and cook every meal for him!
I miss Jerr too T.T But we know Jerr will come back soon =)

Going Pasar Malam now =) bye peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment