Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shouted IT Loud

yeah, as i promise i will blog about the CRAZY days being with my CRAZY 3 Friends


Most of my killers & healers love to cheongk so so much and some of them even have potential to have own concert like me, hahahaha...just kidding LOL~
 Fyi, Killers & Healers is a special group name for my Rawang's gang as they are always killing people with cruel & straight to point words like killers but sometimes treat people freaking good & sweet till melt ppl heart such as a nice healer. It made people LOVE & HATE them at the same times!>.< But guys i always heart you



Let introduce two CRAZY fellow

Ms. Kit Yee Chow

Mr. Vincent Lee

and myself 


hehehehe... we planned so long to go SHOUT loud until our lungs out!
and YES! WE DID IT~ 5-hour-non-stop-Concert!


Early in the morning,  I DROVE  myVi car to fetch Vincent to KTM Station safely! Amazing right?Haha~ CLAP CLAP!
Chun Hao & I decided to KTM frm Rawang Station & met Yee at Kepong
I was like, WOA...Train! How long i never been inside the train?! 
When you looked around the station, many of them are teenagers and we are among them also =)
This remind me, when we are so young and x have transportation, we used to take train often to anywhere, tuition @ Kasturi, hang out @ Times Square/Mid/ Sg.Wang and so on ! So memorable =)
I enjoyed telling my fiends stories about myself when my mood ON and i kept story telling to Vincent all along the way frm Rawang to Kepong. Haha =) I think he enjoyeee listen too.hehe!


We arrived punctually! yeah~ 
Headed to The Curve. 
Breakfast @ Garden?Lunch @ Dragon-i? LOL~~~ we just took photo for FUN lol






REDBOX, our first destination!
Spot the malay women & pork free

Haha...special MEAL for boy/man?

MY friends




How could it be enough for just 2 hours Singing session?!
We were like cheated when the music stopped after 1 hours 55 min, HEY, WTX havent reach 2 hours!
Planning within few min, 
Headed to 2nd destination, Neway @ One Utama!
yeah~~~~~~~
memang crazy people!
We drove G6 to One Utama and YES! WE DID IT~
Video of 忐忑, super FUNNY , cant show you guys now! havent upload! LAUGH til lungs drop
We changed 2 rooms because the first room x air conditional!
Never change our mood! YEAH~ Imagin people sing 5 hours still very high! Jump here & there like monkeys .Imagine ourself like ROCK-STAR!

When the bill come...HOHOHOHO...3 person rm 120+, but it worthy larx!

No matter how you feel, stress/happy/ nervous/ wanna peep?/ hahaha
Sing out it loudly to show your feeling~ 
Music in life will never bored!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment