Friday, November 26, 2010

26112010 ♥ Date




Went out with Jerry 
(din put make up when date with him,so tat he can gv me a kiss on cheek *wink*)

He doesn't own a car nw since 2226 was "bang" by d clumsy malay girl !!
it wasn't his fault at all! D malay girl cycle d motorcar without license,somore fetching a kids, playing around while cycle! Kinda dangerous, man! no joke when you r on d road pls pay 100 percent attention!
if not d consequence is  you'll bring danger to yourself and others!
pity 2226! i miss it a lot, without 2226, our life become messy!
Btw, my dear still remain in one piece! God bless

 
Is my turn to use my 7538, 
notice d car number 7538, Jerry so sui, he said same with my characteristic, bt i admit im 38,.SO WHAT!haha >.<
I drove to fetch him, wee.........i felt proud when driving! 
but he didn't show his comfort when sitting bside me =.=!!
his face expression like this (>.<), Keep asking me to let him drive!
come on! dear, is so safe!!
I drove him from his house to hav our breakfast
hey, just only 10km far! trust me pls!!
my driving skill really suck,bt compare to last time improve a lot lol...
this can refer to Vincent ,i nearly killed him on 2008 ,haha! I remember when v "BANG" d road side, he was laughing at there!No idea y he seem excited! Idk, if i drive him again, will he dare to sit bside,Perhaps next week i should fetch him ^^hehhehehe * tell you his expression at d time*


Go back to d topic! Everytime, i back to Rawang i sure demand for WAN TAN MEE 
near Taman Bersatu there, it is counted as old stall, mum childhood oso havin mee there
it doesn't famous actually for me it is super duper yummy!!

wan tan =)


dry wan tan mee, d black it is d nicer it taste! no doubt!
Headed to Sunway Pyramid to catch up Harry Potter7
For sure, the driver not me!He'll never let me drive away frm Rawang, nvmd is good to have a Driver =)

Q up to get pop-corn & best drink= Ice lemon tea with Rapunzal 

Stand close to each others =)

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part1

Poster is cold =)



Harry, Ron Weasley, Hermione
my luv, her beauty & brilliant win many guys heart


check this, they look so cute in first espisod


Bravo to mr.Jerry, he din mean to watch this movie since he never watch it b4
He jus want to accompany me! touch-ING~~
3 hours, i kept telling d previous story to him so that he will not feel so bored!


oh yea, i forget to mention! We went to 打机场, idk wat others called tis place,
erm, is a place hav many games, you have to exchange doket for d game machine
mr.Jerry & I used to spent a lot a there, v crazy for basketball machine last time, JUS FOR FUN
 we did battle to achieve the highest mark =) 
头文字D, race car game, Jerry favarouite! he gay with speed,car& etc



Love watching him espacially when he drive, so so much adorable =) *ignore me*

After movie 5pm headed to Subang Adventure,
he doesnt staying there any more, so d day is d last day v went back and pack all d stuff
so sad T.T  idk y, i like d place !!! so memorable T.T
sweet talk frm him =) hug

our dinner place is fix actually, cus d only place to have our dinner sure面对面
sedap betulx2 sekali !!
espacially招牌麻辣板面
We went back so early tat day, 
9pm reach home =) 

seang, i miss d moment when i blog this =)






No comments:

Post a Comment