Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stay at home


Nothings special on this few days,
stay at home, stick my ass on d sofa and keep an eye on TV programmers
Enjoyeeee watch-ING TV since I have no chance to watch TV in Kedah * sound pity*  8TV, 1pm  神计妙算刘伯温 ( Hokkian‘s, d皇后皇帝very very funny!!)
8TV, 5pm 不凡的爱 (it abt a story of AIDS )
NTV7, 6pm Penguin Father ( Family's story, feel warm after watching!)
NTV7,11pm 法政先锋2





Previous Sunday, (28/11/2010)

Mummy, Sis Thong Thong, Lil Sis Han Han went SHOP-ING at Times Square
Have been a long long time ago never shop with mummy
Sis & Mum = SHOPAHOLIC
Within 3 hours, they grabbed 10 clothes XD

My shopping mood doesn't ON, i looked for Canon S95
I met a super duper LC salesman!!
There wasn't anybody in the camera's shop in d early morning,
it just a uncle(passersby) , me and d salesman!

I wanna asked for the price, 
this stupiak salesman told me that they sell in RM 1450 wif WTF face
Perhaps in his mind was thinking this poor little girl just come and "cari limau" *in Cantonese 
He walked away afterward. * there is no others customer at d moment*

" Erm, how about d free gift?"
"Normal, stand and memory card!"
" That all?"
"Ya, that all! then what more do you want?!" * show his bo song face!!
 " =.=! erm, no thanks!"


I curse you no more customer walk into your shop, LC betul-betul!

Luckily, he din met my daddy lol! okay, forget about it! I wont step in any inch anymore...

Tea time with Mummy at Secret Recipe


my lil sis han, she is happy with d dessert =)

yum yum~~ice-cream

lil sis & mummy

Family will never ever be apart from you wherever,whenever you are!
I am my parents sweetheart forever, their  patient, care, love pay for me d whole life
They are also my supporter for spirit always and always~
When i'm doing my good part, their praise & smile really melt my heart! 
Home always warm and sweet, i learn to stay and enjoy at home finally =)

No comments:

Post a Comment