Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chestnut Brown for hair





I crave colorful hair instead of black hair!
I used to have black shiny hair, people jealous of my hair color especially my mum, haha


Btw, i used to loved black color stuff, black nail, black singlet, black color T-shirt d most i have,
At first i think tis color made people look very 'yeng'n slim ,actualli it doen't lol!
it made my life dull...when u moody look at black lagi no mood!

change your hair color~~

 

* IDK y  it doesn't look clear here,ben ben de pix*

Of cus, id doest look really brown in color, hehe XD
it just touch a little nit nut brown color and it can only c clear under sunlight XD 
tat means i nid not to dye back to black when my skul reopen, yeah!! 
I hope it can maintain until CNY, i luv tis =)


No comments:

Post a Comment