Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Omg, I just cant hide my feeling!

My June holidays end up with pile of outdoor activities!
It was started with Penang trip, Camping @ Firm, Malacca, Genting @ Pahang, Shopping @ Sunway Pyramid, Sg. Wang, Cheong K Session, Old Time Sake with my gang and so on within 3 weeks!
Tat's prove im not a coach potato/ female otaku! I couldn't even sit quiet alone at home! It sure KILLED me >.<


Frankly to say, I wish I have unfinishable HOLIDAYS!! who doesnt like holidays?
Even though, I'm back to my Institusi for 9 days! But, my holidays mood cant off!!! Im so crave for out-going *-*


Then, a small "trip" to Alor Setar was considered!
It was suggested by my lovely roomate =)
yeah yeah yeah! =D
There were four of us, rode a taxi and go!


Since we had this, 25 %discount for PIZZA HUT!!! Pizza is a MUST!




We choose d Pizza Restaurant @ Alor Setar. We were the first custome stepped in and I was shocked with d sastifactory environment. It is really a huge different compare to others PIZZA HUT. Maybe it is still new outlet =)


Comfy sofa, soft muzic, delicious food is basic need for a restaurant.
My girls were so like it as well =)

Since we were too excited, we ordered large amount of food!


Checked out the salad, right hand side of d pix!
It is huge size, I will showed you how we did it! =)





First, a strong foundation base for it! You can either choose honeydrew/ watermelon for the first layer as long as it is square shape and hard!


Put some bean, corn, nut to fill in all the blank space between the fruit base to made d base more strong! Make it as flat as possible!


Then, the next step is build a wall around d plate using lactu ca sativa or any vegi available. After, you will come out like this.



my girls mentioned it looked like a cabbage! Dont look down at this, it can fill in a lot later =)



Fill your boots with salad, tomatoes, vegi, bean, fruit and etc






Ta-da, half way done, still can add on more!





Finally, d result of GIANT salad bowl! Sastify =) it cost only rm6.50and still hav 25% discount =) lalalalalala~


After marvellous meal, shopping is exactly to do with girls!
We went City Plaza, I got some stationery from Popular Book Store and nothings else!
Tat is not mine style, i changed! yeah! Jerr, u should be proud!

Afterward, we planned to walked to the Alor Setar Towel ( Menara Alor Setar)
No doubt, we were walking within half an hours with our own leg! =D

This was what we saw along d road, old building =)


We took a rest at there and ate d cold left pizza! I swear I will never ever shopping with my pizza. Could you imagine d pizza put in a paper bag with oil spilled out frm it and it is cold? yuck right? Since we dont want to waste it and we did eat them >.<



Accidently took it by d roadside!
Alor Setar Sunset is amazing right?


 Finally, our destination!
Alor Setar Towel!
Adult RM 6 per entrance =) reasonable price
View of night life in Alor Setar =)








It is so so so adorable =)






First time saw d real wayang kulit =)






Pix with girls =)


I found this yummy food @ Alor Setar,
泰国粿汤
The sup base is same with BAK KUT TEH, smell really good =) thumb up






Actually there is quite a number of choice for chinese cuisine in Kedah.
But it is not available in our skul since you know bab1 is Chinese fouvorite,hahahahahaha~~~

My skul's cafe really suck, there served all malay cuisine which is almost the same!
The worst is the cleaness, fly can be found inside d food!
I miss mummy's home food!

Great news to share!
As everyone know my Jerr is back from Sydney, Australlia.
Now, he is just in Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia!
hahahahahhahahahahahaha........................
So happy!
even though im not in Rawang right now, but im still very high!
YEAH~~~~~~~~ we can sms, chatting with phone call every single second with low cost! That is really costly when we contact with international line!

So, so , so!
I gonna to plan of our coming date!
I cant wait! Still thinking the place to go, the food to eat, the dress to wear and much much more =)

Lastly!
Dear, i want to say

WELCOME BACK TO MALAYSIA
you know we love you =)


1 comment: