Monday, November 22, 2010

Bufday Post

Due to keyboard problem, hav to post tis in Eng!



HAPPY BELATED BURFDAY 
to my babes

1) Joan Kek Kek- Rawang (20/11)
2) Jessie Wong Yun Xuan- Sabah, KK (21/11)
3) Li Jun - Malacca(22/11

Happiness always belong to you, hope all you wishes cum true =)


We had a earlier celebration for Xuan, as i mention in my previous post =)
A fashionable/ sexy/ lace singlet for her ( She look awesome with tat,wear it when date to Ray,haha^^)

==============================================

Thursday (19/11/2010)

wake up early in 7 morning, i habitually wake up late if there is nobody kacau me
i send my little sis to school and den i drove mum to Pasar Pagi ^.^ 
YEAH =) proud to mention, i drove my babe myvi7538 myself !!!! (x1000 proud of it)

Bought  tomatoes,prawn, hot dog and etc to cook seafood spaghetti   
Special for Joan, my beloved wifey bufday, she is officially 19.(woo~~)
She went to school tat day, afternoon only cum back
I text her i will prepare her lunch =)*wink*

Kinda blur if without mummy guide me,
forgave me,i first time cook spaghetti using d correct method (=.^)
b4 tis, my mum created  "Chinese style Spaghetti", d sauce made by Lee Shun Hing Mushroom Oyster 
lettuce, bean sprouts, chicken meat, prawn together...*IMAGINE*
sound weird right? hehe, but it quite tasty, my bii taste it b4 =)

I tried to cook d Western style,
boiled wheat noodles, i follow d instruction 9 min
cut d ingredients into piece =) im pro cutter 
boiled tomatoes, sugar & salt as favor, of cus PREGO mushrroom sauce,IT MUST!


haha, d result like tis, simple & nice!

Handmade card for my dear, Joan~~Hope you like it! =)


I drove to her house ,v did a blow candle motion as usually v did annually~~
* more photo at her there *



Postman send my card to my roommate, HaPPy Bufday LI Jun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment